---Shipping & Handling---
1. Free shipping on orders of 3000HKD or above, to anywhere within the People's Republic of China(including Hong Kong and Macau) and Taiwan. For other regions, an additional shipping fee applies to all orders. Please contact our Customer Services or Sales staff for further information. We do not deliver to PO box addresses.
2. We strive to ship all orders within the next business day, however, it may take longer during peak sale periods. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
3. Once an order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email with purchase details.
1.Our auctions are a platform for collectors, wholesalers, retailers, and private clients to buy and sell jewelry on an international scale.
2.What is a "reserve price"?
The reserve price is the minimum selling price for an item, for example, a piece of jewelry may have a reserve of HK$ 35000, this means that the auctioneer will not accept any bid below HK$35000. If there are no bids that meet or exceed the reserve, the lot will be passed.
3.Can I visit your office?
Of course, We located on K11 ATELIER Victoria Dockside, Level 7, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong ( By Appointment ).
4.Is there a fee to register to bid in an auction?
There is no register fee.
5.Can items be purchased pre auction?
Once an item is consigned to auction, it cannot be purchased before the day of the sale. If you are looking for a certain piece of jewelry, though, we do offer private jewelry sales. We can help you find the right piece to purchase.
6.The final bidding price is excluding shipping or local sales tax fees.
---About Online Shop Purchase:---
1. Are the merchandise for sale at Dondi authentic?
All merchandise for sale at Dondi are purchased directly from the brand's regional distributors or the brand’s directly-operated stores. We do not acquire merchandise from the market, or third party resellers to ensure that everything we sell are authentic.
2. Can the price of the merchandise be lower?
As compared to traditional physical stores, Dondi saves the storefront and labor costs, so our prices are more favorable.
3. Given that your prices are lower than that of physical stores, is the quality guaranteed?
Given Dondi’s huge volumes of purchase and global sourcing, we can manage a very diverse and flexible cost control. Some of our merchandise can be reduced to a price lower than other physical stores, and customers will be able to enjoy a more favorable price. Nonetheless, we can still ensure that all merchandise are brand new and authentic. Official receipt will also be provided to customers.
4. After making an order, how will I know whether my order has been shipped?
Orders made can be viewed in “Account” and once the item is shipped, the status of the order will be stated as “Fulfilled”. Please accept our apology that our website is now only available in English, for customers who cannot read English, please contact Customer Service regarding the status of an order.
5. Do the prices included shipping fee?
Prices shown include shipping fee to anywhere within the People’s Republic of China (including Hong Kong and Macau) and Taiwan. For other regions, please contact our Customer Services or Sales staff for the shipping fee required.
1. What payment methods does Dondi accept?
We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards. For other offline payment methods, please contact Customer Service or our Sales staff for details.
1. Which courier company does Dondi use?
Dondi mainly uses Shun Feng Express for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan area. Please note that we are unable to redirect any dispatched order. Please contact the shipping carrier for redirecting dispatched order.
2. How should I inspect the merchandise upon shipment arrival?
When the courier delivers the package to you, please inspect the package to see whether it is damaged. If the packaging appears to be damaged, please do not sign for the package. After you received the package, please open the package immediately to inspect the merchandise. If there is any problem, please let us know straight away and we will assist immediately. We reassure that every single item is inspected before shipment to ensure that the merchandise is in brand new excellent condition.
3. In general, how long it takes to receive the shipment after an order is placed?
In general, Dondi will ship the item within 2 working days after an order is confirmed (pre-order excluded). Delivery time varies according to different regions. For details, please contact our Customer Service or Sales staff.
---About After-sales Services:---
1. What should I do if there is any problem with the merchandise?
Dondi is a company incorporated in Hong Kong. We assure our customers that all merchandise are inspected thoroughly and are in brand new excellent condition. If you do receive a merchandise that has any problem, please contact our Customer Service or Sales staff straight away and we will assist immediately.
2. What is the procedure for repair and maintenance?
Dondi will provide repair and maintenance for exclusive merchandise with relevant proof of purchase. For Hermes’ products, please contact Hermes stores worldwide for repair and maintenance.
3. Under what circumstances can refund be accepted?
No exchange or refund is accepted once the customer signed for the package.